The Discover® 2.0 is the premier microwave reactor for performing any organic or inorganic synthetic chemistry. Featuring a best-in-class 300 mL single-mode microwave cavity and intuitive software with a 10" touchscreen interface, it is possible to program a reaction in seconds and achieve the best synthetic yield in minutes.
Microwave synthesis provides unique heating benefits for synthetic chemistry. Reactions are heated volumetrically, directly, and instantaneously, faster and more efficiently than any other form of heating. These microwave characteristics give organic chemists better product yield and more control over reaction conditions for precise results in materials and inorganic chemistry.
- Widest pressurized vessel sizes for a single-mode microwave - 10mL, 35mL, 100mL
- IR Temperature Sensor that sees through glass and Teflon® (iWave®)
- Vent and reseal technology for safe handling of over-pressurization (ActiVent)
- Variable speed magnetic stirring and rapid compressed air cooling
- Upgrade options: Autosamplers - 12/48 positions; Gaseous Addition, Sub-ambient temperature, Flow cells