Thermo ScientificTM DXR3 SmartRaman spectrometer is a fully automated, push-button enabled, specialized macro-sampling Raman system that links Raman technology to the regular analysis research facility.
The DXR3 SmartRaman spectrometer is intended to be used in hectic multi-purpose quantitative labs that require repeatable and reliable readings from a trustable, low-maintenance instrument. Researchers and quality control specialists alike can benefit from Raman spectroscopy’s ease of sample preparation.
The DXR3 SmartRaman spectrometer is recommended for
- Automatic measurement of many samples and supporting infrared ID for backup in court
- Gemology — Quick identification of colored stones, differentiating natural and synthetic diamonds
- Nanotechnology — Characterize bulk nanotubes, QC of nanotubes
- Forensics — Identification of illegal drugs
- Pharmaceutical — Distinguish polymorphs and salt forms, characterize tablets
- Academic research — Helpful in material science, biological studies and many applied areas of research