The i4 from Park Systems is an advanced active vibration isolation system. It offers active compensation in all six degrees of freedom and is suitable for isolating high-resolution measuring equipment from building vibrations and other disturbances.
Starting at 0.6 Hz, the isolation effect rises to a maximum performance of –40 dB at 10 Hz, when 99.0% of the vibration is isolated. In addition to the extremely short settling time, the lack of low-frequency resonance proves a major advantage, whereas passive isolators amplify vibrations instead of isolating them.
The three diverse versions of the i4 series have multifunctional active vibration isolation systems for a wide range of applications. This gives users flexibility for future projects with a single model.
Functionality Reduced to the Max
The system provides direct handling for easy operation in addition to the low-profile carbon design. The control panel of the i4 is self-explanatory and has three buttons controlling the entire system. As such, the user can focus on the application as no manual adjustment or tuning is necessary.
Pneumatic systems typically require a compressed air supply to function, i4 users, on the other hand, only need a power socket.
Video Credit: Park Systems
- Active Vibration Isolation happens in six degrees of freedom
- No natural low-frequency resonance-outstanding vibration isolation characteristics in the low-frequency range
- Automatic load adjustment and transport lock have been offered
- No compressed air needed – power supply only
- True active vibration isolation – immediate generation of a counterforce to redress for vibrations
- High position stability as a result of the inherent stiffness
- Active vibration isolation starts at 0.6 Hz (passive isolation >200 Hz)
- The settling time is only 0.3 seconds
- Multifunctional isolation system available for an extensive range of applications
Image Credit: Park Systems
Accurion i4 Active Vibration Isolation