CubiX3 delivers exceptional x-ray diffraction analysis speed, reliability and reproducibility. Introducing new features such as high-intensity data collection and extra flexibility in sample handling for automated environments, CubiX3 can be set up for fully automated, push-button XRD operation. Its initial investment is rapidly earned back because of the ease of operation, the independency of operators and the safety for the users, when compared to traditional methods like wet-chemical process control or microscopy methods.
Rapid measurement equates to real cost savings and rugged construction ensures maximum uptime of the system. CubiX3 is the 3rd generation of PANalytical’s successful CubiX X-ray diffraction range, and it sets new standards for industrial and process control applications.
CubiX3 advantages include:
- Fast and precise production control
- Best sensitivity for impurities
- Best resolution
- Highest sample throughput and rapid turnaround times
- Industry/application specific versions available
- Handles different types of sample holders, including 40 mm rings
- Straightforward, chemical-free sample preparation
- Push-button measurements
- Easy walk-up operation
- Traceability in regulated environments
- Designed for an industrial environment
CubiX3 is used in all industries where control of incoming powders, production process measurements and quality control are important. The CubiX3 range includes dedicated versions of the fastest industrial XRD system, tailored to the needs of those working in cement, minerals, pharmaceuticals or aluminium production.