The principle of operation of the Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer is loss on drying. The instrument finalizes on a programmed rate of weight change compared to the actual initial weight of the sample over a programmed window of time.
The Mark 3 Moisture Analyzer is compared to a convection oven, vacuum oven or Karl Fischer titration to verify accuracy and precision.
Accuracy is stated by the average of repeat tests compared to the standard AOAC or ASTM reference value while precision is established by the standard deviation of repeat tests on the Mark 3.
- Thermally isolated balance with superior low level moisture performance of less than 50 ppm
- Up to four heater modules can be run with one control module
- Serial, USB and Ethernet for bi-directional connectivity
- Built-in temperature and weight calibration feature
- Backward compatibility to the Mark 2