Moisture analyzers are measuring instruments designed specially for determination of moisture content in relatively small samples of various substances.
Moisture analyzer MAX is equipped with backlit graphic display, which makes the instrument's interface transparent and easy to use. User menu includes data base with 99 drying procedures, with specified drying parameters for each entry (i.e. substance name, its number, ID, etc).
Moisture Analyzer MAX Features
- easy operation provided by backlit graphic display;
- standard and non-standard applications;
- available software language versions: Polish, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech;
- menu operation with peripheral PC keyboard;
- data base with 99 drying procedures;
- drying profiles (standard, mild, step, rapid);
- finish mode (manual, automatic, time defined);
- visualization of drying process
- GLP/GMP printouts and reports
- halogen or infrared lamps
Maximal capacity of moisture analyzer series MAX is 50 g /0,1 mg (60 g/1 mg). Moisture content is measured with accuracy 0,01%(0,001% for samples up to 1,5g). Maximal drying temperature is 160°C (an extra cost option is moisture analyzer with drying temperature upgraded to 250°C).
Each moisture analyzer is equipped with aluminum weighing pan with dimensions ø 90mm.
A moisture analyzer with a specially designed kit enable determining water vapour permeablitity through samples of different substance.