With the DS 95 SPM scanner series, DME provides the ultimate unification of ease of use and performance. A decade's lasting experience in the field of SPM application and manufacturing are united in the DS 95 SPM scanners to help the user achieve the best and most reliable results in the shortest possible period of time.
- The compact design of the DS 95 SPM scanner guarantees outstanding stability and scan rates.
- The unique plug and play cantilever exchange secures fast and safe operation of the instrument.
- An integrated optical axis in the SPM scanner provides total visual control during approach and positioning.
- The DS 95 SPM scanner provides the facilities for all common and advanced SPM modes.
- Integrated electronics in the scan head guarantees lowest noise values in electrical SPM modes.
- DS 95 multi mount allows installation of the DS 95 SPM scanner into DME stages and other facilities like nanoindenters, optical microscopes, etc.
The DME Igloo Stage Offers Outstanding Stability and Easy Handling at an Affordable Price Level
- A handling and performance optimized design makes it the optimal system for everyday measurement routines on small samples.
- The total visual control via the CCD allows exact sample positioning. The short mechanical loop, paired with the circular design of base and scanner mount guarantee highest stability and lowest drift values.
- Its modular design privides full upgrade possibilites to motorized or large sample stages.
- As a “pure SPM” alternative for optical microscope or OEM integrated DS 95 systems in nano indenters etc., the DME Igloo stage is a valuable choice.