With the DualScope™ 95 SPM scanner series, DME provides the ultimate unification of ease of use and performance. A decade's lasting experience in the field of SPM application and manufacturing are united in the DS 95 SPM scanners to help the user achieve the best and most reliable results in the shortest possible period of time.
- The compact design of the DualScope™ 95 SPM scanner guarantees outstanding stability and scan rates.
- The unique plug and play cantilever exchange secures fast and safe operation of the instrument.
- An integrated optical axis in the SPM scanner provides total visual control during approach and positioning.
- The DualScope™ 95 SPM scanner provides the facilities for all common and advanced SPM modes.
- Integrated electronics in the scan head guarantees lowest noise values in electrical SPM modes.
- DualScope™ 95 multi mount allows installation of the DualScope™ 95 SPM scanner into DME stages and other facilities like nanoindenters, optical microscopes, etc.
Since the DME Navigator 220™ was released, the statement "You will never again find this spot with your AFM" is no longer true. The DME DS 95 Navigator 220™ enables to investigate one and the same area again even after removing the sample from the AFM. Based on reference structures the system finds the area of interest with a precision better then 250nm.
The whole positioning progress is full automatic and highly stable and thereby perfect to analyze multiple structural features on a single sample in long term and overnight measurement runs. Compared to interferometer based positioning systems the investment effort is dramatically reduced by providing a comparable performance. The main application areas are quality control of e-beam lithography, lithography masks, nanoimprints and analysis of multistep processes like functionalisation of surfaces, CNTs, nano particles, growth of quantum dots and thin layers/films etc.