With the DS 95 SPM scanner series, DME provides the ultimate unification of ease of use and performance. A decade's lasting experience in the field of SPM application and manufacturing are united in the DS 95 SPM scanners to help the user achieve the best and most reliable results in the shortest possible period of time.
- The compact design of the DS 95 SPM scanner guarantees outstanding stability and scan rates.
- The unique plug and play cantilever exchange secures fast and safe operation of the instrument.
- An integrated optical axis in the SPM scanner provides total visual control during approach and positioning.
- The DS 95 SPM scanner provides the facilities for all common and advanced SPM modes.
- Integrated electronics in the scan head guarantees lowest noise values in electrical SPM modes.
- DS 95 multi mount allows installation of the DS 95 SPM scanner into DME stages and other facilities like nanoindenters, optical microscopes, etc.
The DME small granite stage provides the possibility of investigating nearly all samples by SPM. From a splitter of a coated wafer to a whole nanocoated surgical implant, the small granite stage will suprise you with its flexibility. Thereby, the design makes no compromises concerning stability. Scanning atomic layers on a standard writing desk is possible.
The open tip scanner design gives room for free sample access and a variety of selectable XY translators and special measurement stages as a temperature control stage or liquid cell.
Customized illumination or sample stages and sample holder for exotically shaped sample objects can be provided.