The TTRAX III is the world’s most powerful diffractometer. This diffractometer uses an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source in a q/q geometry offering the ideal system for challenging applications. Both the determination of trace phases in powdered samples and thin film diffraction benefit greatly from the high powered source of TTRAX.
The TTRAX includes an independent in-plane scattering axis and Cross Beam Optical technology (CBO) to provide an extensive range of measurement geometries without the need for system reconfiguration. Some of the experimental capabilities are glancing incidence diffraction, standard powder diffraction, in-plane diffraction, high resolution diffraction, X-ray reflectivity, and small angle X-ray scattering (SAXS). The TTRAX III can be configured with a broad range of optional attachments for maximum flexibility.
The product features of the TTRAX III are:
- In-plane diffraction arm for in-plane measurements without reconfiguration.
- World’s most powerful diffractometer using an 18 kW rotating anode X-ray source.
- Highest sensitivity for measuring trace phases
- q/q geometry for horizontal sample mounting
- Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration
- High resolution optics
- SAXS capabilities