The DXR SmartRaman spectrometer is a highly automated, push-button operated, dedicated macro-sampling Raman system which is developed for use in multi-purpose analytical labs.
The users in these labs can produce accurate results from a dependable, low maintenance instrument. This tool helps the researchers and quality control specialists to prepare the sample easily.
Only minimum operator training is required for producing the results. It can be used for handling several sample formats due to its high versatility. It is capable of measuring samples directly via jars, vials, glass bottles, and plastic bags. The system can automatically recognize Smart accessories and components.
The parameters and alignment can be automatically optimized by changing the components. SmartLock technology is used by user-replaceable lasers for generating the results.
The key features of the DXR SmartRaman spectrometer are:
- Sample accessories are available for supporting automated measurements of tablet arrays, well-plates, vials, and tubes.
- Extensive software tools are present for automating analyses to go beyond data to answers.
- Automatic fluorescence correction is available with all excitation lasers
- Automatic intensity correction generates spectra that are comparable between instruments and different excitation lasers
- Laser power regulator
- CCD dark energy profile can be automatically removed using patented smart-backgrounds
- Powerful macro building tool
- Autofocusing accessories are available for moving one sample type to another
- Omnic D/S software
- Optional fiber-optic probes.
The applications of the DXR SmartRaman spectrometer are:
- Academic research