The Nicolet iN10 is an intuitive, innovative and integrated infrared microscope which is designed for measuring samples down to a few microns. To streamline the infrared microanalysis workflow, this instrument is provided with tools.
It saves cost and laboratory space due to its compact footprint. It avoids the need of using an external spectrometer. Repetitive tasks can be quickly done due to the programmable sample coordinates.
The key features of the Nicolet iN10 are:
- Integral computer
- Dual monitor
- OMNIC Specta software is present for identifying the pure compounds and mixtures
- LN-cooled MCT detector
- MicroTip ATR is available for direct contact sampling
- Direct contact sampling is provided for enhanced visual inspection
- Manual or motorized stage
The applications of the Nicolet iN10 FT-IR Microscope are:
- API mixtures distribution mapping
- Packaging and laminates
- Failure analysis
- Material identification