The SPECTROMAXx stationary metal analyzer available from SPECTRO Analytical Instruments is primarily utilized for incoming and outgoing assessments in the metal industry as well as for material testing in foundries across the globe. The instrument helps in determining all the elements utilized in the metal industry, including trace analysis of sulfur, phosphorous, nitrogen and carbon.
The new SPECTROMAXx provides enhanced operation. With the latest application profiles, customer-specific data can be set prior to starting the operation. This helps in relieving lab technicians from administrative activities.
All operating parameters are monitored by the spectrometer, which calculates the measurement time needed depending on the properties of the given sample. It also informs when the spark stand has to be cleaned depending on the kind of sample being inspected.
The product features of the SpectroMAXx stationary metal analyzer are:
- Provides improved operation
- Determines all elements utilized in the metal industry
- Performs trace analysis of carbon, phosphorous, sulfur and nitrogen
- Monitors all operating parameters
The applications of the SpectroMAXx stationary metal analyzer are:
- Material testing in foundries
- Incoming and outgoing inspections in the metal industry