Generally, a non-destructive measuring system is required to perform various elemental analysis tasks in industry, research and science fields. Such measuring system must be extremely sensitive and should provide a small measuring spot. To address these requirements, SPECTRO Analytical Instruments has designed an advanced SPECTRO MIDEX X-ray fluorescence spectrometer. Clients’ feedback has been incorporated into the instrument to further optimize its performance. This resulted in a sophisticated X-ray fluorescence spectrometer that sets a new benchmark for analytical performance and ease of use.
The SPECTRO MIDEX X-ray fluorescence spectrometer provides quick and non-destructive analysis of small spots and allows instant mapping of huge surfaces of up to double EC format, 233x160 mm, 9.2x6.3”.
The product features of the Spectro Midex X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer are:
- Extremely fast and highly sensitive
- Compact footprint
- Can analyze small spots and map large surfaces
- Integrated video system for accurate sample positioning
The applications of the Spectro Midex X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer are:
- Forensics science
- Analysis of jewelry and precious metal alloys
- Analysis of small parts and detection of inclusions in the metal, aerospace and automotive industries
- RoHS compliance screening of components and assemblies in the electronics industry