The Park XE7 has all the sophisticated technology expected from Park Systems at an affordable price. It is designed with the same attention to detail as more advanced models, the XE7 helps perform the research on time and within budget.
The key features of the Park XE7 are:
- Park XE7 provides accurate measurement at highest nanoscale resolution than any other products in its class.
- It helps obtain sample images and its characteristic measurements true to its nano structure thanks to its flat, orthogonal, and linear scan measurements by its unique AFM architecture: independent XY and Z flexure-based scans. Furthermore, Park's unique True Non-Contact™ mode provides the sharpest images, scan after scan without declining resolution.
- Park XE7 helps innovate now and in the future. It gives you ready access to the largest number of measurement modes in the industry. One can employ any of these now and in the future to support evolving needs. The XE7 has the most open access design in the market that helps integrate and combine accessories and instruments to tailor it to your unique research requirements.
- Park XE7 along with its intuitive graphical user interface, and its automated tools, allows even novice users get from sample placement to scan results, fast. Starting from pre-aligned tip mount, easy sample and tip exchange, simple laser alignment, on-axis top-down optical viewing, to user friendly scan controls and software processing, the XE7 provides highest research productivity in AFM.
- Park XE7 is not just highly affordable as a research grade AFM it is highly economical. Park's True Non-Contact™ mode technology found in the XE7 allows users to save money on costly probe tips. Moreover, Park XE7 offers you much longer product life and upgradeability as a result of its compatibility with the most extensive types of modes and options available in the industry.
- Includes independent, loop XY and Z flexure scanners for sample and probe tip
- Flat and orthogonal XY scan with low residual bow
- Out of plane motion of less than 2 nm over entire scan range
- Accurate height measurements without any need of software processing
- 10 times faster Z-servo speed than competing AFM piezo tube
- Less tip wear for prolonged high-quality and high-resolution imaging
- Minimized sample damage or modification
- Immune from parameter-dependent results observed in tapping imaging
- Open side access for easy sample or tip exchange
- Easy, intuitive laser alignment with pre-aligned tip mount
- Easy head removal by dovetail-lock mount
- Direct on-axis optics for high resolution optical viewing