Cordouan Technologies offers VASCO Flex, a unique nanoparticle size analyzer designed for non contact and in situ measurements. The system is compact, versatile and easy to use. It is based on Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) measurement.
The VASCO Flex offers advanced inversion algorithm, control and display. Based on proprietary design, the system integrates an optimized DLS Optical Fiber Remote Head. With small footprint probe and no moving parts, the analyzer can be easily integrated into limited access environment.
In addition, the VASCO Flex eliminates sample contact and risk of contamination and offers maintenance free operation. It is also resistant to stray light and external perturbation and does away with complex batch sampling. It is suitable for a wide range of measurement configurations in process monitoring.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Accurate and versatile
- Robust and compact
- Non intrusive measurement
- Maintenance free operation
- Easy to implement
- Suitable for industrial process monitoring
- On line monitoring of nano particle synthesis process
- Advanced material characterization
- Measurement in harsh environments: supercritical CO2 synthesis reactor, high pressure autoclave
- Measurement in controlled environments: vacuum chambers, gloves box, etc