Particle Sizing Systems, An Entegris Company, Nicomp 380 nanoparticle size analyzer is based on the Dynamic Light Scattering or DLS technique, which is suitable for sizing proteins, nanoparticles, CMPs, colloids, emulsions, inkjet inks and other dispersions used in nanotechnology and medicine.
The product features of the Nicomp 380 nanoparticle size analyzer are:
- Features Electrophoretic Light Scattering or ELS to assess zeta potential.
- Includes Multi-angle Static Light Scattering for molecular weight determination.
- A three-dimensional tool for the analysis of proteins and complex biomolecules.
- Features high-resolution, multi-modal Laplace transform, known as the Nicomp algorithm, for sizing.
- Uses Nicomp algorithm to detect and separate multi-modal distributions and primary peaks from aggregate peaks.
- Can be customized for a wide range of applications.