HORIBA Scientific offers their new LabRAM HR Evolution, the latest spectrometer to join the LabRAM series of research Raman spectrometers.
The LabRAM HR Evolution is highly versatile. It provides a completely automated extended wavelength range capability. It provides a completely automated extended wavelength range capability. It also has an excellent achromatic optical design with a high focal length. It offers high spectroscopic resolution and a unique wavelength range capability from 200 to 2000nm with an access to frequencies as low as 10cm-1 thanks to the ultra low frequency module, providing high content spectroscopic information for chemical and structural identification as also a precise spatial resolution at sub-micron scale.
The key features of LabRAM HR Evolution are:
- It is ideally suited to both micro- and macro-measurements, and offers advanced confocal imaging capabilities in 2D and 3D.
- The true confocal microscope enables the most detailed images and analysis to be obtained with speed and confidence.
- Dual Path Optics offers fast, simple switching between UV and VIS/NIR regions. No adjustment or alignment is required.
- The LabRAM Evolution makes use of HORIBA Scientific’s new LabSpec 6 Spectroscopy Suite.
- LabSpec 6 provides complete instrument control and data processing, assuring fast and reliable results.
- It combines simplicity with powerful analytical functionality, and opens up a full range of experiment protocols, from basic spectrum acquisition to hyperspectral confocal imaging.
- HORIBA Scientific’s new LabRAM HR Evolution provides guaranteed high performance and sensitivity, with intuitive simplicity, making it the ultimate instrument for Raman spectroscopy.