One can be assured of guaranteed results however quickly it need to be analyzed and whatever the component while using the revolutionary CCI MP-HS non-contact optical profiler.
A high-speed 1 MP camera combines with 1/10 Ångstrom vertical resolution to provide comprehensive analysis of a range of surface types from highly rough to highly smooth. The analysis capabilities are increased significantly without making the analysis programs more complicated.
A variety of components and surfaces can be measured without requiring to switch between measurement modes or without the added burden of intermediate lens calibration.
The key features of the Ångstrom scale 3D surface analyzer CCI-MP HS are:
- 1048 x 1048 pixel array for large FOV with high resolution
- Windows 7 64-bit software in multi-language
- Advanced X, Y and Z stitching, extending the measurement range
- Less than 0.2 Ångstrom RMS repeatability and less than 0.1% step height repeatability
- Integrated anti vibration for optimum noise performance