The INFINITY3-1UR microscopy camera has been redesigned to offer an exclusive dynamic range, dark current and read noise. The uncooled camera’s price and performance make it a suitable solution for moderate fluorescence applications.
Lumenera developed an innovative noise reduction technology that includes high grade components, low noise electronics and improved thermal management techniques.
Combining these efforts has resulted in the INFINITY3-1UR, the second research-grade camera unveiled by Lumenera with core technologies that are shared across the product line.
- It is equipped with a high quality Sony ICX285 CCD sensor, the INFINITY3-1UR has the unmatched light sensitivity needed for low light applications.
- Superior performance is achieved through low noise electronics, high grade components and Lumenera’s unique thermal management techniques.
- With an extremely high dynamic range and large 6.45µm square pixels, this camera is an excellent choice for light-challenged applications.
- The INFINITY3-1UR includes INFINITY ANALYZE software for advanced camera control, image processing, measuring and annotation, and INFINITY CAPTURE, an intuitive user interface which includes all of the basic features needed to control your INFINITY camera and capture images. Both color and monochrome product models are available.
- INFINITY cameras are integrated into a variety of third-party software packages through direct drivers or with TWAIN/DirectX support.
- Low noise progressive scan 2/3" 1.4 megapixel CCD image sensor
- High-speed USB 2.0 interface for ease of installation on any computer
- 30fps at full 1392 x 1040 resolution
- Select 8 and 14-bit pixel data modes
Download the Brochure for More Information
INFINITY Microscopy CCD CMOS HD Cameras by Lumenera
Research Grade Microscopy Camera Offers Noise Reduction Technology – Inifinity3-1UR Megapixel Camera by Lumenera