The unique AZX400 sequential WDXRF spectrometer from Rigaku was specifically designed to handle very large and/or heavy samples. Accepting samples up to 400mm diameter, 50mm thick and 30kg weight, this system is ideal for analyzing sputtering targets, magnetic disks, or for multilayer film metrology or elemental analysis of large samples.
With the versatility to adapt to specific sample types and analysis needs, the AZX 400 is adaptable to various sample sizes and shapes using optional (made to order) adapter inserts. With a variable measurement spot (30 mm to 0.5 mm diameter with 5-step automatic selection) and mapping capability with multi-point measurements to check for sample uniformity, this instrument can dramatically streamline your quality control processes. The instrument is provided with an optional real-time camera to enable the analysis point to be seen on screen.
The key features of the AZX400 are:
- Measurement spot -30mm to 0.5mm diameter and 5-step automatic selection
- Mapping capability – Enables multipoint measurements
- Sample view camera (option)
- General purpose – Can analyze Be to U, has an elemental range of ppm to % and thickness range of sub Å to mm
- Diffraction interference rejection (option) – Ensures accurate results for single-crystal substrates
- Compliance with industry standards -SEMI, CE marking
- Compact size