The Sysmex FPIA 3000 is a completely automated dynamic flow particle imaging instrument for quick and consistent measurement of the shape and size of particles in suspension.
The use of the FPIA 3000 is a very simple 3 step process:
- The sample is added by the user in the form of an aqueous or non-aqueous suspension to the instrument using a pipette: typically between 1-5ml of sample is required
- The measurement, data analysis and instrument cleaning all run automatically via an electronic SOP to ensure consistent results time after time
- Further data analysis, report printing and data export can be performed after the measurement if required
The FPIA 3000 has been designed with the needs of a QC lab in mind and makes size and shape analysis of particles in suspension a straightforward and routine task. The instrument itself can take care of the sample preparation, measurement and cleaning. Equally the unparalleled image quality and flexible software makes it a highly effective R&D tool.
The key features of the Sysmex FPIA 3000 are:
- Measures materials from 0.8µm to 300µm
- Fully automated analysis and self-cleaning in approximately 2.5 minutes
- Unique sheath flow technology keeps even the smallest particles in sharp focus
- Simple easy-to-use operation, ideal for routine QC analysis
- In-built sonication option for difficult to disperse samples