||Bruker Nano Surfaces and the Royce Institute at the University of Manchester
||The University of Manchester
||March 7, 2018
Bruker Advanced Materials Characterisation Workshop
Bruker Nano Surfaces and the Royce Institute at the University of Manchester would like to invite you to this one-day Workshop on Advanced Materials Characterisation.
The Day will combine talks from invited speakers with practical sessions around Tribology, Nano indentation and Materials characterisation.
This workshop will be valuable for:
- Nano/Micro/Macro Mechanical testing labs
- R&D, Product Development and Failure Analysis
- Thin Films and Coatings Scientists
- Materials Scientists, Metallurgists and Engineers
- Networking / Collaborations
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Prof Allan Matthews – University of Manchester
- Dr Steve Schaffer – Bruker Nano Surfaces – San Jose (USA)
- Prof Steve Bull – Newcastle University
- Nanoindentation and scratch testing
- Lubricant testing
- Automotive component testing
- Set-up and Analysis of High Temperature Testing
- Materials Characterisation using Optical Metrology
The event is free but places are limited, please register as soon as possible.