||Bruker Nano Surfaces
||The University of Liverpool
||December 03-04, 2019
We invite you to our 2019 SPM Conference and Users Meeting on 3rd and 4th December at Liverpool University. AFM practical workshops on 4th December will be followed by an early Christmas Dinner Party with new fun surprises! On 4th December, invited talks and posters will highlight latest research exploiting AFM and complementary techniques including nanoscale IR spectroscopy. Applications will include life sciences, battery research, 2D & smart materials.
There will be opportunities for networking with fellow researchers and one-on-one discussions with applications experts including JPK BioAFM and Anasys nanoIR specialists - book a slot in advance! We welcome anyone working in the field of SPM or interested in the technique for the future. You are welcome to join for one or both days.
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Prof Luning Liu, University of Liverpool
- Dr Sam Jarvis, University of Lancaster
- Prof Huabing Yin, University of Glasgow
- Dr Alice Pyne, University of Sheffield
- Dr Lewis Francis, University of Swansea
- Dr Theresa Schoetz, University of Southampton
- Dame Anne Neville, University of Leeds
Full agenda to follow!