NT-MDT Co. presented its new products at the third nanotechnology international forum, RUSNANOTECH 2010 held in Moscow.
The third nanotechnology international forum RUSNANOTECH 2010 was held at the exhibition center in Moscow from November 1-3. The Forum was intended to promote international scientific research and education. Within the framework of the Forum leading world scientists and heads of international innovation companies shared their vision of nanotechnology addressing both problems and development prospects.
The forum was attended by 7200 visitors. Among the guests were a number of representatives of Russian and foreign scientists, businessmen, government authorities and public figures. The forum's business program consisted of the following events:
- Plenary session
- Conferences on industrial and infrastructural questions of nanotechnology and
- Nanoindustry development.
At the RUSNANOTECH exhibition NT-MDT Co. presented its cutting-edge equipment of such product lines as NTEGRA, SOLVER, NANOEDUCATOR and accessories.
On display was:
- The nanolaboratory NTEGRA Life - designed for biomedical research, integrating optical microscopy techniques and multifunctional AFM
- The second generation NANOEDUCATOR - the new model SPM for educational needs was shown to students and teachers from 25 schools from different Russian regions
- The fully automated SPM SOLVER NEXT - winner of prestigious R&D 100 Award 2009.
New contacts have been made and important agreements have been concluded during the Forum. NT-MDT Co. demonstrated its innovative equipment for scientific research and education and proved that the company is in the center of the global nanotechnology manufacturing.