The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope (AFM) that may be used in conjunction with almost any upright optical microscope or optical profilometer. The combined LensAFM/optical platform provides a complementary imaging system that greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these individual instruments.
This webinar will highlight:
- Ease of adaptation with multiple optical platforms
- Synergy and convenience of combining optical and 3D topographical information in the same place
- Examples of industrial applications that have benefited from the combined platform
- Roughness Measurements, Defect Analysis, Edge Radius, Step Heights
- Material Properties: Hardness, wear analysis, Conductance/Resistance, Magnetism
Who Should Attend:
- Quality Assurance Professionals, Engineers, and Management
- Those interested in non-destructive testing
- Research and Development Teams
- Academic Staff/Students
Register Free at https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/223072431
Please retain the following password: Nsf*123. It will be required to join the webinar.