LOT QuantumDesign introduce the Park Systems XE-7 Atomic Force Microscope - the most affordable research-grade AFM with flexible sample handling - at a special price of £35,000 + VAT (includes delivery, installation and user training)*
Park XE-7 has all the state-of-the-art technology you've come to expect from Park Systems, at a price your lab can afford.
Designed with the same attention to detail as our more advanced models, the XE-7 allows you to do your research on time and within budget.
Accurate XY Scan by Crosstalk Elimination
- Independent, loop XY and Z flexure scanners for sample and probe tip
- Flat and orthogonal XY scan with low residual bow
- Out of plane motion of less than 2 nm over entire scan range
- Accurate height measurements without any need of software processing
Best Life, by True Non-Contact™ Mode
- 10 times faster Z-servo speed than competing AFM piezo tube
- Less tip wear for prolonged high-quality and high-resolution imaging
- Minimized sample damage or modification
- Immune from parameter-dependent results observed in tapping imaging
The Most Extensive AFM Solution
- The most comprehensive range of SPM modes
- The largest number of sample measurement options
- The best option compatibility and upgradeability in the industry
The Best User Convenience by Design
- Open side access for easy sample or tip exchange
- Easy, intuitive laser alignment with pre-aligned tip mount
- Easy head removal by dovetail-lock mount
- Direct on-axis optics for high resolution optical viewing
* offer can be withdrawn without notice
About LOT Quantum Design
LOT QuantumDesign is a key supplier of nanotechnology solutions for research and industrial applications. Their range of products includes atomic force microscopes, scanning near field optical microscopes and confocal Raman microscopes.
LOT-QuantumDesign also specialises in providing instrumentation for several nanomanufacturing applications including dip pen nanolithography, thin film and surface analysis and nanoindentation.
LOTQuantumDesign offer a complete range of spectroscopy instrumentation including lights source, monochromators/spectrographs, solar simulators and filters.
About Park Systems
Park Systems is a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) systems with a complete range of products for researchers and industry engineers in materials science, chemistry, physics, life sciences, semiconductor and data storage industries. Park’s products are used by over a thousand of institutions worldwide.
Park’s AFM features a unique patented set of technologies that yields the highest data accuracy at nanoscale resolution, superior productivity and ease of use, and lowest operating costs. Park Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with its global manufacturing, and R&D headquarters in Korea.