The latest HTM-400 high-temperature module from Alemnis can be effortlessly retrofitted to the Alemnis Standard Assembly (ASA). The module can be used in the atmosphere up to a temperature of 200°C.
For higher temperatures, the indenter must be utilized in a vacuum (for instance, within an SEM). The sample and tip are heated separately.
The HTM-400 module includes the following components:
- One indenter holder with a heating capability of up to 400°C (in vacuum)
- Three thermal sensors (with less than 0.1°C resolution)
- Chiller and water circulation
- Cooling braids, tubing, and plate, as well as feedthroughs for the pipes
- SEM feedthroughs for power sensors and temperature
- A single sample holder with a heating potential of up to 400°C (in vacuum)
- Heating power and control, cables, connectors, and electronics
- High-temperature control software (two individual temperature control loops are available— one for the sample and one for the tip)