The NMReady-flow kit allows easy inter-conversion of any Nanalysis 60e or 60PRO benchtop spectrometer into an online NMR detector either in combination with other analytical methods or as a standalone tool.
NMReady-flow allows users to:
- Automate repeated syntheses
- Understand and improve chemical reactions in real time
- Enhance reaction yield and safety
- Integrate the NMReady, a centralized laboratory system
Why NMR Spectroscopy?
- NMR spectroscopy is a linear, non-destructive method
- Chemically specific information regarding all molecular species present in solution at a given time, including structural connectivity
- Non-targeted analysis
- Inherently quantitative with little or no calibration
Why Benchtop NMR?
- Benchtop NMR offers considerably enhanced economics
- Compact, low maintenance tool can be positioned at the point of need for smaller sample loop
- Lower capital and operating costs
- Automated acquisition and shimming routines
- No special power or safety requirements
- No trained maintenance staff needed
- The Flow cell is easy-to-install and can be sealed from the environment
- Small sample loop reduces lag
- Can monitor a range of nuclei (For example, 11B, 1H, 19F, 31P)
- Improve reactions, identify byproducts, or monitor the extent of reaction
- Data processing can be automated
- Experiments can be started on-board, via NMReady-CONNECT or third-party software
||Mixed medium glass / PTFE
||Continuous or stopped flow
||<4.0 mL per minute
NMReady Flow Setup
Video Credit: Nanalysis Corp.