Auburn, MA – LASER is the world’s most important conference on laser progress and related applications, established in 1973. PI will present new solutions related to photonics and laser processing based on air bearings, magnetic levitation, and high-performance linear stages with 3-phase motors and piezo drives.
Image Credit: Physik Instrumente (PI)
This year, a special highlight awaits visitors at PI’s booth A3/461: Get inspired by exciting presentations on the latest technology developments in precision motion control and positioning to shape the markets of tomorrow.
On Tuesday, June 27, and Wednesday, June 28 - the first two days of the trade fair - the following talks will take place:
- 10 a.m. Smart Actuator and Drive Technologies for Active Damping and Vibration Compensation
- 11 a.m. Particle-Free Operation Using Magnetic Levitation Technology
- 1 p.m. Surface Shaping with Smart Piezo Actuator and Drive Technologies
- 2 p.m. Novel Learning-Based Control Algorithms for Unprecedented Motion Performance
- 3 p.m. Modular and Simple Control Platform for Managing Various Drive Types and Applications
The talks are 15 minutes each, followed by a Q&A session. We look forward to seeing you there and to hearing about your challenges!
Enjoy Tech Talks at the PI Booth at LASER World of PHOTONICS - PI - Photonics Innovators
Watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/x7xoBSzObLw
Can’t make it to Munich? You can take a look at a variety of performance automation, photonics, and nanopositioning applications covered by PI system technologies.
Another way to learn about the latest motion control technologies is by signing up to one of our precision motion design webinars.