Optofluidics’ NanoTweezer Surface enables researchers to analyze and measure nanoparticle coatings and surfaces to determine their stability and structural behavior. The system employs Optofluidics' waveguide-based technology, which uses a laser to push particles over the waveguide surface and at the same time measures its surface interactions and determines stability and coating.
The waveguide surface can be designed with special coatings to achieve high specificity based on the surface interaction to be determined. Different types of surface interactions such as steric, charged and so on can be probed using this technology.
The main features of the NanoTweezer Surface include:
- Unique waveguide surface adaptable for special coatings ensure measurement of surface interaction
- Analysis of surface properties of particles from 50nm to 2µm
- Measurement of individual particle surface properties
- Force measurement sensitivity in the piconewton range
- Equipped with microscope camera and flow and laser control
- Operation on a wide variety of particle material types
- Surface software to analyze and store surface interaction measurements