The BM-1 bench top vibration isolator available from Minus K Technology is a high capacity and cost-effective platform designed for weight loads of up to 1000 lb. The isolator includes a vertical load adjustment crank, which enables manual adjustment to compensate for changes in vertical load. A visual indicator is also provided to determine optimum setting. Additionally, a vertical stiffness adjustment screw in the isolator can be used to dial in 1/2 Hz or less vertical natural frequency.
The BM-1 bench top vibration isolator can be made vacuum and cleanroom compatible.
The main features of the BM-1 bench top vibration isolation platform are:
- High capacity and cost effective platform
- Vertical load adjustment crank
- Vertical Load adjustment indicator
- Vertical stiffness adjustment screw
- Vacuum and cleanroom compatible
- Horizontal natural frequency is load dependent; 1/2 Hz or less can be attained at or near the nominal load
- Vertical natural frequency of 1/2 Hz or less can be attained over the entire load range
- Weighs 80 lb (36 kg)
Vibration Isolation | An introduction to Minus K Technology's negative-stiffness isolators