Elmarco's NS LAB is a laboratory electrospinning equipment for effective nanofiber membrane research and for experimental work.
The NS LAB makes use of the same stationary electrode system as found in industrial Nanospider™ Production Lines, hence the results from the NS LAB work can be easily upscaled to the NS Production Line NS 1S500U, NS 4S1000U or NS 8S1600U, the industrial electrospinning equipment.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Elmarco's electrospinning equipment NS LAB can be configured to work with a wide variety of polymers and to produce a wide range of organic and biodegradable nanofibers.
- All process parameters can be controlled
- Integrated unidirectional substrate unwind / rewind
- Based on the polymer used fiber diameters from 80 nm up to 700 nm (+/- 30%) are possible.
The NS LAB can accommodate various types of substrate materials.
- Experimental work and product development in academic, research and industrial spheres
- Exploratory research in membrane, air and liquid filtration, medical, and many other areas
- Basic materials science exploration such as process parameters and new material development