The Quest ATR Accessory supplied by Specac is a high performance single-reflection ATR accessory specifically designed for spectroscopic sample analysis in the mid- and far-infrared. The Quest ATR features a novel optical design and comes with a long-lasting monolithic diamond ATR crystal option, thus setting a benchmark in value and performance for ATR spectroscopy.
Based on reflective gold-coated optics, the Quest features Specac's Synopti-Focal Array technology with precision-mouldedaspheric mirrors. These features enable a high throughput accessory together with an extended wavelength capability for mid and far-IR spectroscopy.
Additionally, the Quest ATR Accessory is available with four interchangeable ATR crystal pucks such as Ge, ZnSe, high throughput diamond, and extended wavelength diamond.
The main features of the Quest ATR Accessory are:
- Innovative optical design
- Durable monolithic diamond ATR crystal option
- Synopti-Focal Array technology with precision-mouldedaspheric mirrors
- Four interchangeable ATR crystal pucks
- Suitable for mid and far-infrared spectroscopy