The Atlas™ series autotouch hydraulic presses are offered in many load configurations of 8t, 15t, 25t and 40t. These instruments are bench-top presses designed with fully programmable, microprocessor-controlled, power-assisted hydraulics. This enables convenient usage and repeatability.
The Atlas™ series is ergonomically designed, and has a small footprint and low noise characteristic, which enables them to be used for applications such as heavy industrial environments and advanced laboratories.
These instruments are fully compatible with Specac pellet die assemblies and other Specac sample preparation accessories, thus making them ideal for XRF and FTIR pelletizing applications in atomic and molecular spectroscopy.
- Simple user operation processing with the aid of prompts and symbols
- Colour touch screen control with LED backlight control
- Programmable microprocessor controlled pressure application and release
- Maintains load applied from automatic top up
- Fully CE marked
- End of cycle alarm or indication
- Integral high clarity PETG safety guards
- Fully compatible with Specac sample preparation accessories
We are finding that the Autotouch Press is an excellent piece of equipment and has definitely become our press of choice, as I hoped it would. We definitely made the correct choice with this product and it has raised our productivity levels when compared to the Atlas Power.
I can’t give too much away about our application, but I can tell you that we press powders into pellets for our XRF.
Dave Morgan - Johnson Matthey, a FTSE 100 Chemical Company