The Micromeritics® ASAP® 2460 Surface Area and Porosimetry Analyzer offers a uniquely expandable system enabling high performance and high sample throughput.
The base ASAP 2460 is a two-port master control unit. For more throughput, additional two-port auxiliary units can be connected to the master unit expanding the system to either a four-port or six-port analyzer.
The ASAP 2460 includes the innovative Micromeritics MicroActive software that allows users to interactively evaluate isotherm data.
In addition to the standard Micromeritics ASAP 2460, low surface area krypton and micropore models are available.
- Fully automated modular system optimized for walk-up sample screening
- High throughput with two, four, or six independent analysis stations
- BET surface area measurements in as little as 30 minutes
- Dosing options of maximum volume increment or dosing over specified pressure ranges
- Analysis temperature can be entered or calculated
- Equilibration option allows users to save time by specifying different equilibration times for differing parts of the isotherm
- Low surface area and micropore options
- Innovative MicroActive software with advanced NLDFT modeling
- State-of-the-art engineering ensures excellent accuracy, repeatability, and reproducibility across all ports and innovative dashboard display provides continuous monitoring of instrument performance