The TriStar II PLUS surface area analyzer available from Micromeritics is an advanced three analysis port instrument specifically designed for use in research and quality control environments.
The TriStar II PLUS is suitable for labs requiring high quality data and high throughput, and includes all the capabilities of the TriStar II with additional software and hardware features.
Analysis ports operate simultaneously and independently of one another. Capable of collecting up to 1000 data points, fine details of the isotherm can be observed and recorded providing high resolution and revealing pore structure details.
Interactive software enables user to easily and precisely determine the surface area and porosity of their materials. Interaction with adsorption data is simple and direct. By moving the calculation bars, users are instantly updated with new textual properties.
The main features of the Micromeritics TriStar II Plus surface area and porosity analyzer include include:
- Improved dewar design provides over 40 hours of continuous temperature control
- Unique stainless steel analysis manifold is resistant to corrosion and designed for highly-accurate gas management
- User selectable data ranges through the graphic interface facilitates direct modeling for Langmuir, t-plot, BET, DFT interpretation, etc.
- Improved ability to overlay files including mercury intrusion data with file add and subtract feature
- Report options editor enables users to define up to five reports with on-screen previews
- Intuitive MicroActive software allows users to interactively assess isotherm data and reduce the time needed to achieve surface area and porosity results
- User-defined reporting options enable direct modeling
- Available in a krypton capable model for analysis of low surface area materials
- Powerful Python scripting language enables users to develop extensions to the standard report library available within the TriStar II PLUS software application
- Novel dashboard monitors and provides access to real-time instrument performance indicators and maintenance scheduling information
- Can use two isoterms (N2 and CO2) for measuring pore size diameter through NLDFT for micropore analyses of carbons