PANalytical’s Epsilon 1 is a fully integrated energy dispersive XRF (EDXRF) spectrometer meant for use in research and education. It provides unique pre-programmed XRF analysis ranging from fundamental element identification and quantification to highly advanced testing.
The Epsilon 1 can be used for numerous operations ranging from academic research laboratories through to college and university classes as it is a simple instrument to operate.
The key benefits of the Epsilon 1 are as follows:
- Simple operation using touch screen
- Broad range of excitation capabilities ranging from 10 to 50 kV for light and heavy elements
- High sensitivity via smart excitation and detection technology
- Well designed optical path
- Highly sensitive SDD detector system
- Flexibility with 100% data treatment and application set-up
- X-ray safety assured
- Improved by standardless analysis package
- Global service network