Coherent's XLF-C and XLF-CLM are designed to be used on benchtop and offer an optional cuvette/vial sample holder for simple and fast measurements. A standard cage mounting plate placed at the center of the collimated output beam is also offered to enable simple integration into a custom-made collection optics or a custom-made system.
The XLF-CLM includes a SureLock™ 785 nm, 850 nm, 976 nm or 1064 nm laser source, notch filters and circular polarization, which is optional. The XLF-C consists of fiber-coupled input and gas laser excitation wavelengths for DPSS.
The THz-Raman® series platforms are ultra-compact and easy to connect using fiber to nearly any spectrometer or Raman system. Coherent's patented SureBlock™ ultra-narrow-band Volume Holographic Grating (VHG) filters particularly stop only the Rayleigh excitation with >OD 8 attenuation, thus facilitating simultaneous capture of both Stokes and anti-Stokes signals.
A wavelength-stabilized, high-power, ASE-free single-frequency laser source is matched exactly with the filters to assure superior attenuation and highest throughput of the excitation source.
The "Second Fingerprint" of Raman
Coherent's patented THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Systems assists to extend the range of traditional Raman spectroscopy into the terahertz/low-frequency regime, exploring a related range of energy transitions as terahertz spectroscopy, without compromising the capability to determine the fingerprint region.
This region exhibits a new “structural fingerprint” to match the traditional “chemical fingerprint” of Raman, permitting the simultaneous analysis of both chemical composition and molecular structure in one device for latest materials characterization.
It enables comprehensible real-time differentiation of structural attributes of a material, which facilitates correct identification and analysis of contamination and defects, crystal formation, polymorphs, raw material sources, synthesis processes and phase monitoring.
Concurrent and real-time measurement of composition and structural analysis removes the need for several samples and instruments, reducing the capital, training and maintenance expenses.
The main benefits of the THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are as follows:
- Can be adapted with any presently existing Raman systems
- User-friendly and compact
- Chemical analysis and structural monitoring in real-time
- Fast, complete, and reliable measurements
- Superior SNR with built-in calibration reference
- One Raman measurement offers both molecular structure and chemical composition
The main features of the THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are as follows:
- Fiber coupling facilitates simple interface to a wide range of spectrometers
- Compatible with Nikon, Zeiss, Leica Olympus microscopes
- Simple optical in/out switch shifts the system from optical path when not operational
- It can be presented as a complete custom configured system
- Quick collection of THz-Raman® spectra from 5 cm-1 ->3000 cm-1 (150 GHz- 90 THz)
The applications of the THz-Raman® Spectroscopy Microscope Systems are as follows:
- Polymorph identification and analysis
- Structural studies of nano- and bio-materials, photovoltaics and semiconductors
- Crystallization and reaction monitoring
- Source attribution and trace detection of explosives/ drugs/hazmat
XLF-CLM and XLF-C THz-Raman Systems
Ondax XLF-CLM with holder for sample vial or cuvette
Ondax XLF-C with fiber optic input module for external laser