The Nobilta™ is a multi-functional processing unit capable of offering precision, high speed, powder mixing, shape enhancement, and particle surface modification.
Particles are integrated into composite materials in a dry process without the need for a binder by applying mechanical force.
The Nobilta™ is equipped with water cooled jacket for even operating temperatures.
It is easy to dismantle for inspection, cleaning and maintenance.
Composing: Nano-scaled particles are permanently fused onto the surface of micron-scaled particles without using any binders, combining material properties of different particles into a single particle to enhance chemical reaction, flowability, electric performance heat resistance, and solubility.
Precision mix (dispersion): Enabling distributive and dispersive mixing in a single apparatus.
This can be used to enhance color, calcination ability, reactivity, tone, and mechanical intensity.
Shape enhancement (sphericalization): Improving round shape and decreased BET surface area for improved flowability and packing density.
The Nobilta™ is typically used for high value materials and products such as pharmaceuticals, toners, and fine ceramics.
Download Hosokawa Micron's Guide to Nanoparticle Design
- Compact design
- Processing of a broad range of powders from nano to micron size
- High energy efficiency
- Particle treatment and particle design in nano range
- Suitable for processing heat sensitive, abrasive and sticky materials
- Hard faced and ceramic lined components (optional)
- Environment: Development of catalytic performance, effective high temperature treatment and high stability to environment
- Copy and photos: Enhanced flowability of toner; surface modification of carrier particles
- Energy storage: Enhance packing density and sintering ability for secondary batteries. Optimize capability of fuel cells
- Pharmaceuticals: Particle design for drug delivery system (high dissolution, control solubility), improve color tone
- Pigments: Enhance color tone by high dispersion
- Chemicals: Design of functional resin (nano filler + resin) and better performance catalysts
- Architecture: High temperature resistance, high resistance to environment, and high intensity material, gradient functional composite
- Cosmetics: Controlled refraction; enhanced flowability by surface modification