The TriAxis electron beam evaporation system includes a 304 stainless steel cylindrical chamber with a typical size range 18 or 24 inch diameter and is scaled to match the specific application. The pumping is turbo molecular or cryogenic. The load lock involves manual or automatic transfer and high vacuum pumping. It accommodates small samples of a number of shapes and sizes. PLC/PC-based process automation is possible with graphic user interface, data logging, recipe control and remote e-support.
The key features of the evaporation system are:
- In-Situ monitoring & control: Quartz crystal monitoring, optical monitoring, residual gas analyzer and other in-situ measurement and process control.
- Tri-Axissm deposition techniques: electron beam evaporation, thermal evaporation, organic evaporation for OLED/PLED and organic electronics. cathodic arc plasma deposition.
- Substrate fixture: Single, multiple, planetary or custom substrate fixtures
- Substrate holders: Heated, cooled or biased, rotating substrate holder
- Ion source: Substrate pre-cleaning assisted deposition, nanometer-scale modification of surfaces.