The CAPOS from Semicore is a cost-effective, open platform designed for accurate research and development as well as small batch production. Several standard options and custom formats are offered by CAPOS. Talented engineers from Semicore developed this platform and this advancement extends capabilities as well as enables excellent levels of performance. CAPOS offers a range of precise coatings for several materials ad hybrid substrates used by optical, electronic, medical, solar, military, automotive and related “high-tech” industries.
The key features of the Semicore “CAPOS” Multi-functional sputtering or evaporation system are:
- The vacuum chamber is a 304 stainless steel box chamber, typical size range 18 or 24inch square – scaled to match the specific application
- CAPOS Deposition Techniques: includes Magnetron Sputtering RF, DC, or Pulsed-DC. Electron Beam Evaporation, Thermal Evaporation, Organic Evaporation for OLED/PLED and Organic Electronics. Glancing Angle, Deposition (GLAD) Cathodic Arc Plasma Deposition, Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD).
- Ion Source includes substrate pre-cleaning assisted deposition, nanometer-scale modification of surfaces.
- Load Lock includes manual or automatic transfer, high vacuum pumping and accommodates a number of shapes and sized substrates
- Substrate holder is either heated, cooled, biased, planetary, lift-off or customized.
- Process control involves PC/PLC based process automation with graphic user interface, recipe control, data logging and remote e-support
- Multiple high vacuum pumping options (cryogenic, turbomolecular)
- Ion beam etch and ion beam assisted deposition (IBAD).