In today’s rapidly evolving markets for solar cells, the characterisation of the spectral response (quantum efficiency) is one of the most important parameters for research and development of new materials and devices but also for production and quality control.
Today still 90% of the solar cells manufactured around the world are single junction silicon devices; therefore the layout of a spectral response measurement system is relatively simple and straightforward. However, the most promising research areas focus on different devices and materials, e.g. thin film and 3rd generation devices, which require a different layout of a spectral response characterisation system.
SPEQUEST takes into account the latest developments in solar cell research, the modular and very flexible setup enables quick and simple adaptation to research and production requirements.
- • Complete turnkey solution for spectral characterisation
- • Modular setup for maximum flexibility
- • All type of solar cells: polysilicon, c-Si, mc-Si, nc-Si
- • III/V compound cells: thin film: CdTe, CIS, CIGS, Si, 3rd generation: organic polymer, dye
- • Single and multijunction devices
- • Spectral range 200 – 2500nm
- • Variable bias light (white light or multicolour)
- For more information please go to http://www.lot-oriel.com/site/pages_uk_en/products/spequest/spequest.php or call Shayz Ikram on 01372 378822, e-mail [email protected]