Separate or clean up your nanoparticles with a device specifically engineered for nanomaterials.
Features of Simpore's UltraSM SepCon separation membranes for nanomaterials include:
- Pure Silicon composition
- High permeability: allows for rapid transport and high flow rates
- Precisely controlled nanopores: efficiently separates your nanoparticles based on size
- Less than 30 nm thick: does not trap nanoparticles or other molecules in pores, unlike polymeric membranes
- Negatively charged membrane: significantly reduces binding and loss compared to conventional materials
- Compatible with standard benchtop centrifuges: easy to use with existing equipment