Renishaw have developed optimised direct coupling technology making the inVia Raman microscope the perfect partner for coupling to a wide variety of SPM's, offering Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS), near-field techniques (SNOM, NSOM) and Raman-AFM capabilities.
The inVia Raman microscope offers the potential for coupling to any SPM or AFM, with fully integrated systems available with scanners from NT-MDT.
Nanotechnology visualisation and analysis systems for research and industry
- Measure physical properties at molecular resolution and chemical analysis at the sub-micrometer scale
- Simultaneous Raman and AFM guarantees correlation between images
- One platform solution provides confidence, reliability, and ease of use.
The Renishaw fully integrated Raman with AFM from NT-MDT features:
- Simultaneous Renishaw Raman and AFM
imaging, with image overlay
- AFM for high spatial resolution images:
- Raman microscopy for unambiguous
chemical identification: fully-flexible
Renishaw inVia Raman microscope
- Fully TERS capable (tip-enhanced Raman
- Highly efficient direct optical coupling
(no optical fibres) minimises Raman
- inVia supports a wide range of Raman
excitation wavelengths, enabling the
analysis of the most challenging materials
- Available with upright and inverted geometry
- Integrated software control from a single