IBIS is a precision nanoindentation tester offering traceable calibration, robust design, closed loop operation, solid theoretical base, and unmatched accuracy, reliability and price. IBIS Nanoindentation Tester is compatible with ISO14577 and a range of models are available to suit all budgets.
All IBIS Models come with motorized z axis for automatic approach:
- Simplus includes a stepper motor driven X stage for unattended operation
- Advantage has XY stepper motor stages and single-lens microscope
- Authority has high resolution DC motor XY stages and 4-turret microscope.
All IBIS Models can be fitted with a choice of low load or high load head units.
Key Features of the IBIS Nanoindenter include:
- Dedicated force sensor separate from load actuator
- Real time force (and displacement) feedback
- Precision PZT actuator
- Closed loop XY positioning (Advantage model)
- Robust LVDT design can withstand significant abuse
- Unattended operation
- Automatic z approach
- Compact design, clear span for large samples
- Easy indenter changeover (no messy clamps, special tools or service calls)
- 3 year warranty
IBIS Nanoindenters are now available from LOT Oriel. Contact Heath Young on 01372 378822, e-mail [email protected]