Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight" report to their offering.
Drug delivery technologies currently occupy a significant position in the pharmaceutical industry. It has become so important that the mode of delivery of drugs has come to define the efficiency and marketability of those drugs. The pharmaceutical industry is witnessing a shift in the focus of the stakeholders towards newer systems of drug delivery in order to achieve efficient and safe transportation of novel products and formulations. There have been many products which have been derived from new delivery systems and are currently attracting the attention of different companies. It has been recognized that the introduction of a new drug delivery system would bring along a potential chance for an existing drug candidate molecule.
The field of nanotechnology is considered to be an exciting area which offers the potential for developing drug delivery systems using nanoparticles, with dimension range of 1-100 nm. These nanoparticles tend to have the ability to deliver an adequate range of molecules to different areas of the body. Additionally, these nanoparticles also possess the capability to deliver the molecules for a comparatively longer duration of time as compared to other routes. The major objectives of a drug delivery system based on nanoparticles are size of particles, surface properties and discharge of drugs or the active ingredients in order to attain the maximum level of efficiency.
The combination of nanotechnology along with medicine has resulted in potential concepts and ideas for the pharma industry, which is set to introduce momentous innovations in the fight against different diseases. The two concepts of therapeutic nanocarriers - liposomes and albumin nanoparticles - are gaining prominence rapidly and would soon become well-established in the market across the globe. The need of the hour currently is to obtain a deeper understanding of the biodistribution of nanoparticles, which is influenced mainly by their ability to negotiate biological barriers.
Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight - Report Highlights:
- Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market Overview
- Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Mechanism
- Clinical Pipeline by Phase & Target Indications
- Drug Profiles in Report: 190
- Majority of Nanoparticle Drug in Preclinical Phase: 70
- Marketed Nanoparticle Drugs: 12
- Suspended & Discontinued Drug Profiles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Nanoparticle Technology for Drug Delivery
2. Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Mechanism
3. Application of Nanotechnology for Drug Delivery
4. Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market Overview
5. Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Market Dynamics
6. Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Clinical Pipeline by Phase, Country & Indication
7. Marketed Nanoparticle Drug
8. Suspended & Discontinued Nanoparticle Drug Profiles
9. Competitive Landscape
- Abraxis BioScience
- Access Pharmaceuticals
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Arrowhead Research
- BIND Biosciences
- Nippon Kayaku
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9mcs4g/nanoparticle_drug.