Endor global mission is to develop and license R&D projects in Nanotechnology
applied to Life Sciences.
Founded in 2006, Endor Nanotechnologies is a company located in Barcelona (Spain).
The overall areas of research are:
- Central Nervous System (CNS)
- Dermatology and Cosmetic Industry
Endor’s approach designing R&D projects on selected pathologies
is to develop strategies for the improvement of current diagnosis and therapy
actions by employing Gold Nanoparticles.
Also, Endor is developing pioneer projects to engineer novel Nanomaterials.
Furthermore, Endor is highly talented to design novel strategies using our
platform technology and:
- Joining ventures with other companies
- Working in partnership with top research institutes, academic advisors
- Selecting most appropriate providers.
- Networking efforts in order to achieve goals in each project.