IXRF Systems was incorporated on October 1st, 1993 in the state of Texas. The
company originally began by upgrading Kevex bulk X-ray Fluorescence systems
to modern Windows based systems. It is from these XRF beginnings that the name
IXRF is derived. IXRF quickly expanded it's product offerings to include Microanalysis
systems. Today, Microanalysis systems make up the majority of IXRF's business,
however adding XRF (X-ray Fluorescence) is being accepted rapidly, coining the
phrase "iXRF" meaning "Integrated XRF" in the SEM.
IXRF's current products include:
- Complete new EDS systems- IXRF provides complete EDS systems, including
- EDS System Upgrades- Using an existing EDS detector, older EDS systems
can be upgraded to state-of-the-art systems for a much lower cost than that
of new systems.
- fX SEM Tube- Provides a 500 micron- 5mm X-ray spot (XRF) analysis in the
- X-Beam- State-of-the-Art Micro XRF. Spot Sizes around 40-60 microns or
- Custom X-ray Applications. IXRF developes specialty products for a variety
of customers. Customized Analytical software, Stage Automation, and product