Milling and Sizing Equipment
Fritsch is one of the internationally leading manufacturers of application-oriented laboratory instruments for sample preparation and particle sizing.
Here a short view of the Fritsch instrument ranges:
- Mills for crushing, micro-milling, mixing, homogenising of hard-brittle, fibrous, elastic and or soft materials dry or in suspension.
- Instruments for particle size and shape determination according to laser diffraction, dynamic image analysis and sieving.
- Laboratory Instruments for representative dividing of dry and wet samples, controlled sample feeding, ultrasonic cleaning.
Laboratories worldwide count on our quality and experience - for the fast industrial application as well as for the especially accurate research technology applications in the industry- and research laboratories.
- Planetary Mills classic line – premium line: Ideally suited for wet and dry comminution of hard, medium-hard, brittle and fibrous materials down to the Nano-range.
- Ball Mills: Most effective for rapid batchwise grinding of medium-hard to hard samples down to finest particle sizes.
- Cutting Mills: Ideal for pre- and fine-crushing of soft to medium-hard, fibrous or tough materials as well as plastics and for preparation of heterogeneous mixtures.
- Rotor-/Beater-Mills: Ideal for pre- and fine-comminution of soft to medium-hard, brittle and temperature-sensitive samples, due to their high grinding energy and the special combination of impact and shearing forces.
- Jaw Crushers classic line - Premium line: Ideal as the classic workhorses for pre-crushing of hard and very hard, brittle materials in the areas of mining and metallurgy, chemistry, geology and mineralogy, glass industry, ceramics industry, rocks and soils. The sample is crushed under high pressure between one fixed and one moveable crushing jaw.
- Disk Mill classic line - Premium line: grind the material by pressure and shearing action between two counteracting grinding disks with coarse interlocking teeth. They are suitable for fine grinding of hard-brittle and medium-hard solids. The Vibrating Cup Mill PULVERISETTE 9 is ideal for grinding hard, brittle and fibrous materials to analytical fineness.
- Mortar Grinders: the essential instrument for the processing laboratory for universal fine grinding of inorganic and organic samples for analysis, quality control and material control.
- Particle Sizers: for precise particle size and shape determination of solids and suspensions by means of static laser scattering as well as dynamic image analysis from 0.01nm up to 20mm.
- Sieve Shakers: for accurate and reproducible sieve analysis of all kinds of solids and suspensions with sieves of 100 mm up to 450 mm in diameter in the range of 32 µm – 125 mm.
- Sample Dividers: for reproducible and representative sample preparation – the foundation for every precise analysis.